Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in Fixed network, wireless network and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world’s top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world’s population. Huawei’s vision is to enrich people’s lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin.
Huawei Digital Power is a business unit within Huawei that provides Enterprise & Industry customers, products and solutions like clean power generation, transportation electrification, site power facilities, data center facilities, and embedded power. Huawei Digital Power is committed to integrate Digital and Power Electronics technologies to provide customers with high-quality, energy-efficient, green, and low-carbon power electronics products, facilitating their business success.
The Power Conversion Technology Laboratory within Huawei’s Research Center in Zurich is responsible for Advanced Digital Power Technology Research, Architecture Evolution Design and Strategic Technology Planning, and plays an important role in the Huawei Digital Power business in the design and development of power converters and control systems for applications such as PV Solar & Battery Energy Storage Field, Data Centers, Electric Vehicle, and Embedded Power Supply.
For our fast growing Power Conversion Lab, we are seeking a highly motivated:
Expert on Charging Connectors
We are looking for someone starting as soon as possible to join our mission.
- Gain insight into the technical development trend of the charging connectors and liquid cooling systems, and support the long-term development of the Digital Power products and solutions.
- Clarify the technology development direction, build the N+X generation technology developing path of the charging connectors and liquid cooling system, plan to guide the upgrade of the next-generation solution, and build a technical foundation and platform for monetizing business value.
- Lead detailed design of charging connector, liquid cooling and their product competitiveness analysis, industry standard construction and patents layout.
- Able to establish extensive relationships with the industry and research institutes, gain insight into the evolution direction of energy technologies, and future charging connectors and liquid cooling system.
- Able to identify and judge new technologies and their commercial transformation, and have systematic methods to transform the commercial value of technologies.
- Experienced in designing and developing liquid-cooling charging connector cold pool, liquid leakage detection, insulation detection, and components structures.
- Proficient in designing plastic parts and machining parts; Have thermal management knowledge.
- Able to plan the generation and developing direction of charging connectors and liquid cooling systems based on the current development of the charging industry, and deploy patents in advance and lead industry standards.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (working language).
- Good communication skills and multicultural environment adaptability.
What you can expect:
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
At the Zurich Research Center, the successful candidate becomes part of a multicultural team of leading European researchers with expertise spanning from microarchitectures to mathematics. We believe such breadth is crucial to succeed in our mission to drive new fundamental research and achieve new innovate breakthroughs in future computing systems. If this speaks to you, don’t hesitate to apply!