Huawei Digital Power is a business unit within Huawei that provides Enterprise & Industry customers, products and solutions like clean power generation, transportation electrification, site power facilities, data center facilities, and embedded power. Huawei Digital Power is committed to integrate Digital and Power Electronics technologies to provide customers with high-quality, energy-efficient, green, and low-carbon power electronics products, facilitating their business success.
The Power Conversion Technology Laboratory within Huawei’s Research Center in Zurich is responsible for Advanced Digital Power Technology Research, Architecture Evolution Design and Strategic Technology Planning, and plays an important role in the Huawei Digital Power business in the design and development of power converters and control systems for applications such as PV Solar & Battery Energy Storage Field, Data Centers, Electric Vehicle, and Embedded Power Supply.
For our fast growing Power Conversion Lab, we are seeking a highly motivated:
Expert on Fans
We are looking for someone starting as soon as possible to join our mission.
- Gain insight into the technical development trend of cooling fans. Continuously innovate in the development and application to support the long-term development of product and solution.
- Specify the technology development direction, build the N+X generation technology developing path of cooling fans. Guide the upgrade of next-generation fan solutions, and build a technical base and platform for realizing business value.
- For the cooling fans, be responsible to lead forward-looking technical research, develop global R&D resources, layout patent protection, organize technical cooperation projects and promote industrial technology upgrade.
- Lead the detailed design and productization of cooling fan, including advanced airfoil design and simulation methods, aerodynamic noise optimization, flow field control, and design of motor, protection capability and drive circuit.
- Graduate with master's degree or above in aeroacoustics, fluid mechanics, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering or other related majors.
- Proficient in aeroacoustic theory and able to solve noise problems by aeroacoustic simulation or theoretical calculation.
- Proficient in active and passive noise reduction methods, and engineering experience in related projects is preferred.
- Understand the theory of fluid mechanics and flow field analysis technology, and able to analyze and simulate flow field and noise features.
- Proficient in one or more computational fluid dynamics and acoustic analysis software, such as Virtual Lab Acoustic/ Actran/ VAone/ Fluent/ CFX/ Star-CCM+/SCRTU-Tetra...
- Fluent in written and spoken English (working language). Good communication skills and multicultural environment adaptability.
What you can expect:
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
At the Zurich Research Center, the successful candidate becomes part of a multicultural team of leading European researchers with expertise spanning from microarchitectures to mathematics. We believe such breadth is crucial to succeed in our mission to drive new fundamental research and achieve new innovate breakthroughs in future computing systems. If this speaks to you, don’t hesitate to apply!