Huawei Digital Power is a business unit within Huawei that provides Enterprise & Industry customers, products and solutions like clean power generation, transportation electrification, site power facilities, data center facilities, and embedded power. Huawei Digital Power is committed to integrate Digital and Power Electronics technologies to provide customers with high-quality, energy-efficient, green, and low-carbon power electronics products, facilitating their business success.
The Power Conversion Technology Laboratory within Huawei’s Research Center in Zurich is responsible for Advanced Digital Power Technology Research, Architecture Evolution Design and Strategic Technology Planning, and plays an important role in the Huawei Digital Power business in the design and development of power converters and control systems for applications such as PV Solar & Battery Energy Storage Field, Data Centers, Electric Vehicle, and Embedded Power Supply.
For our fast growing Power Conversion Lab, we are seeking a highly motivated:
Expert on Sensors
We are looking for someone starting as soon as possible to join our mission.
- Gain insight into the technical development trend of current sensors, leakage current sensors, electricity meters, photoelectric sensors and energy storage safety sensors (smoke sensor, CO sensor, water leakage sensor, and humidity temperature sensor, etc.). Continuously innovate in the development and application to support the long-term development of product and solution.
- Specify the technology development direction, build the N+X generation technology developing path of sensors. Guide the upgrade of next-generation sensor solutions, and build a technical base and platform for realizing business value.
- Lead detailed design of current sensors, leakage current sensors, electricity meters, photoelectric sensors, and energy storage safety sensors (smoke sensor, CO sensor, water leakage sensor, and humidity temperature sensor, etc.). Be responsible for their product competitiveness analysis, industry standard construction and patents layout.
- Profound R&D experience in the field of sensors. Establish extensive connections with the industry and research institutes, gain insight into the evolution direction of energy technologies, and understand the future technical forms and development paths of sensors.
- Able to identify and judge new technologies and their commercial transformation, and have systematic methods to transform the commercial value of technologies.
- Proficient in precision analog amplification circuits, signal systems, power electronic, power topology, and familiar with the design and principle of digital controllers, flux gate, mems technology, metering chip, etc.
- Proficient in magnetic material selection, magnetic circuit design and simulation calculation, and be familiar with the application of magnetic sensitive components such as TMR and Hall.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (working language). Good communication skills and multicultural environment adaptability.
What you can expect:
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
At the Zurich Research Center, the successful candidate becomes part of a multicultural team of leading European researchers with expertise spanning from microarchitectures to mathematics. We believe such breadth is crucial to succeed in our mission to drive new fundamental research and achieve new innovate breakthroughs in future computing systems. If this speaks to you, don’t hesitate to apply!